Friends, the forum is being littered with spam: for contacts of various messengers or “write in PM” - permanent ban. For empty messages (such as emoticons) - 7-day ban.

Date ⇐ Pick Up

How to pick up women
Guest
Date

Post by Guest »

Hello everyone, I haven’t been here for a long time, a lot has changed here
Image


I decided to go on a date for a long time, but I had already forgotten the theory, and wanted to ask the local pick-up artists)
How to understand that a girl liked the date?
Among the main points: there were few tactile sensations, but there were; communication was active, but sometimes there were small pauses; she talked more often; Between conversations, she allegedly hinted that she could go for a walk next time in a different place. But I didn’t like the reaction when he said that we could see each other again before saying goodbye, it was like a pat on the shoulder))
I thanked you in messenger for the evening, and so did I. I no longer know how to proceed.
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post