I have been fantasizing about my daughter for years. Even when she was very little, 4-5 years old, I would fantasize about grooming her and doing anything I could that wouldn't cause permanent damage.
I have also been subtly touching her for that time, too. However I could, whenever I could. Nothing obvious, just a quick rub of my finger on her slit during bath time, a squeeze of her ass, or ending a hug by my hand touching her tit. Still today I touch her. Amazing how much of a girl's body you can feel when you start a tickle fight whenever she's wearing short shorts and no bra.
My daughter is now 12, almost 13. Like many girls that age, her body is a perfect mixture of little girl softness, youthful perkyness, and full female fertility. To me, that stage is the sexiest a female can be. Still innocent and virginal, but with a body ready to be nasty.
I want to fuck her so bad. To enjoy her perfect little body and cum in her holes before anyone else has a chance. But she would never do it willingly.
I keep thinking about just doing her anyway. About either just grabbing her and physically forcing her, or to giving her something so she will sleep while I enjoy using her like a fuck doll.
Friends, the forum is being littered with spam: for contacts of various messengers or “write in PM” - permanent ban. For empty messages (such as emoticons) - 7-day ban.
Tempted to do very bad things to daughter ⇐ Incest
Forum rules
Foro de incesto
Foro de incesto
-
Автор темыDarkDepravity
- Posts: 6
- Registered for: 3 months
- Been thanked: 3 times
-
Marvelman27
- Posts: 3
- Registered for: 11 months
Re: Tempted to do very bad things to daughter
At least you get to enjoy eye fucking her and touching wha t you can
-
Nope6790
- Posts: 25
- Registered for: 6 months
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Tempted to do very bad things to daughter
Take a video of it and upload it as an mp4 to catbox or Uploadnow
DarkDepravity: 30 Jul 2026, 20:36 I have been fantasizing about my daughter for years. Even when she was very little, 4-5 years old, I would fantasize about grooming her and doing anything I could that wouldn't cause permanent damage.
I have also been subtly touching her for that time, too. However I could, whenever I could. Nothing obvious, just a quick rub of my finger on her slit during bath time, a squeeze of her ass, or ending a hug by my hand touching her tit. Still today I touch her. Amazing how much of a girl's body you can feel when you start a tickle fight whenever she's wearing short shorts and no bra.
My daughter is now 12, almost 13. Like many girls that age, her body is a perfect mixture of little girl softness, youthful perkyness, and full female fertility. To me, that stage is the sexiest a female can be. Still innocent and virginal, but with a body ready to be nasty.
I want to fuck her so bad. To enjoy her perfect little body and cum in her holes before anyone else has a chance. But she would never do it willingly.
I keep thinking about just doing her anyway. About either just grabbing her and physically forcing her, or to giving her something so she will sleep while I enjoy using her like a fuck doll.
Take a video of it and upload it as an mp4 to catbox or Uploadnow
-
sexxytime
- Posts: 1
- Registered for: 1 month
Re: Tempted to do very bad things to daughter
i am the same way. my daughter is fully devloped and just sexy af. saw her titties once and they were so nice and perky.
-
KristaISbest
- Posts: 8
- Registered for: 1 month
- Been thanked: 3 times
Re: Tempted to do very bad things to daughter
I was in the same boat as you. My daughter became almost a sexual obsession of mine. I started touching her in her sleep, which led to other things later on, she later told her mother(my wife) about things, but we all agreed to keep it hush because of the family situation and the bad reputation it would bring on everyone.
However at your current daughters age, I was full on with her, would go into her room at night, start touching her, take off her clothes and rape her, probably did it 100 times or more between 10-12. Sometimes she fucked me back with moaning and all. Other times she just laid there and let herself be taken.
However at your current daughters age, I was full on with her, would go into her room at night, start touching her, take off her clothes and rape her, probably did it 100 times or more between 10-12. Sometimes she fucked me back with moaning and all. Other times she just laid there and let herself be taken.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 456 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 416 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 159 Views
-
Last post by Guest
-
- 0 Replies
- 194 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 86 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous