Friends, the forum is being littered with spam: for contacts of various messengers or “write in PM” - permanent ban. For empty messages (such as emoticons) - 7-day ban.

I like it when my wife gets groped ⇐ General

General forum about sexual relations
Anonymous
I like it when my wife gets groped

Post by Anonymous »

Once I went with my wife to their corporate party, in general, everything was as usual - toasts, speeches... When everyone got ready, the dancing began. The wife is invited to dance, she goes, I watch. And so, the gentleman’s hand seemed to reluctantly slide from the waist to my wife’s ass and began to stroke it, periodically squeezing the soft spot; a couple of times I noticed how he ran his hand over the tits. The wife did not resist, did not show it, perhaps she did not want to attract attention, or perhaps she considered this situation normal. But for some reason it excites me.
Image
Bigeric9
Posts: 25
Joined: 1 year 9 months
Been thanked: 8 times
Re: I like it when my wife gets groped

Post by Bigeric9 »

Lucky man
Adriandd
Posts: 54
Joined: 1 year 9 months
Been thanked: 15 times
Re: I like it when my wife gets groped

Post by Adriandd »

If anyone wants to exchange photos teleguard YF9A94M7U.
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post