Friends, the forum is being littered with spam: for contacts of various messengers or “write in PM” - permanent ban. For empty messages (such as emoticons) - 7-day ban.
Sex with dad ⇐ Sex stories
-
Anonymous
Sex with dad
I’m a boy, I had sex with my dad at the age of 15 when he found out that I dress up as a girl and fuck with guys and men, if you’re interested in how it was, write.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 146 Views
-
Last post by Guest
-
- 0 Replies
- 159 Views
-
Last post by Guest
-
- 0 Replies
- 132 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 378 Views
-
Last post by Guest
-
- 0 Replies
- 161 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous