I’m looking for a girl for the first time and preferably with regular meetings without strings attached, but if you’re the same age or not much older, then we can date if we arrange each other, I’ve started to talk about this topic a lot lately
I’m 21, height 183, weight 94 (Korean)
Message me if you want to meet;)
Friends, the forum is being littered with spam: for contacts of various messengers or “write in PM” - permanent ban. For empty messages (such as emoticons) - 7-day ban.
Looking for a girl/woman for the first time ⇐ Sex dating
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 80 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 96 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 110 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 226 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 223 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous