Friends, the forum is being littered with spam: for contacts of various messengers or “write in PM” - permanent ban. For empty messages (such as emoticons) - 7-day ban.
Lick sperm from a girl. ⇐ General
-
Guest
Lick sperm from a girl.
I have never tried it but I really want to. I want to cum on the girl’s tummy or for someone to cum on her, and so that sperm will definitely flow into her navel and lick all the sperm from her tummy and navel. Who did this?
-
Chase_Matale
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 2 months
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: Lick sperm from a girl.
If anyone is thinking about trying this, when I was first fantasizing about this, I found that I would be sooo excited to finally go through with this, until I came, I would still want to go through with it, I just couldn't. The girl I was with seemed excited that I would do that, and almost a bit disappointed when I kept backing out, until I thought I would just have her grab my head and forced me do clean her up. It took three or four times before I finally was able to do it on my own. I really enjoy it and I have yet to come across a women that didn't want me to do it. Not all found it exciting, but had no problem letting me. I hope anyone thinking about it, goes through with it 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 310 Views
-
Last post by Chase_Matale
-
- 0 Replies
- 127 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 120 Views
-
Last post by Guest
-
- 0 Replies
- 118 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous
-
- 0 Replies
- 123 Views
-
Last post by Anonymous